Sipna Colleague of Engineering & Technology, India, E-mail: [email protected]
Traditional Medicine refers to the skill, accomplishment, and practices depends on the speculation, experiences and faith native to different traditions, used in the maintenance of vigour and in the diagnosis, development, prevention or treatment of physical and mental illness. The Traditional Medicine Conferences as a plan of action to get together all the researchers working in the department, in order to expand innovative ideas aimed at creating a future having sustainable medicine.
In 2020, Euro Herbal Medicine 2020 and Acupuncture Conference are essentially fascinated on important discusses on complementary medicine, holistic medicine, alternative medicine, acupuncturist, Chinese alternative medicine, aromatherapy, integrative mental health, natural medicine, Unani medicine, traditional Korean medicine, Hawaiian cultural studies, etc.
Euro Herbal Medicine 2020 Conference Awards:
Euro Herbal Medicine is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Award make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
Awards for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation
Last date for Initial application January 30, 2020 – $399
Last date for Initial application February 28, 2020 – $499
Last date for Initial application March 30, 2020 – $599
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or coauthor).
• Age limit- Under 33yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Euro Herbal Medicine 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Euro Herbal Medicine 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Euro Herbal Medicine 2020 more successful.
Contact us at:
Ashley Osteen | Program Manager
Euro Herbal Medicine 2020